Sunday, October 19, 2008

Homecoming




It is hard to believe that we have another child in their senior year of high school. Lindsey had her last homecoming dance this weekend and she looked beautiful in her modest dress. She had lots of fun with her group of girlfriends and had an early breakfast at Denny's afterwards. I feel like I just went to homecoming. Funny thing is my high school reunion is this next weekend and I will see my date from homecoming. It has been fun catching up with friends from high school.


4 comments:

Diane said...

What happened to the girl with the Minnie Mouse obsession? Lindsey is a doll! I never saw a picture with so many perfect sets of teeth!

Pam said...

Love the blog! I am so excited you invited me to view:) I am adding you to my friends on mine so you will probably get more visitors. Your blog looks great and the pictures are wonderful!!

Lori said...

Once Pam knows...everyone knows!

Wendy said...

Lindsey looks beautiful! And congrats on the blog. You'll love it! I started mine in August and have LOVED keeping in touch with people this way. Our blog address is tomandwendymontgomery.blogspot.com